Monday, April 06, 2015

Returning to Blogging

I haven't posted on this blog for a very long time--if a year and four months is a long time. Been through many changes--retired, moved three times including two interstate moves, and had changes in relationships and friendships. But now things are settling down and I hope to start blogging again. From being Rector in a good-sized Episcopal church in southern California with seven priests and a deacon on a staff that included about 15 lay people, I'm now part-time (at least that's what the contract says) Priest-in-Charge of two small congregations in southern Illinois. I like it.

I preached a sermon on Good Friday that a member of one of the churches wrote about on Facebook, and a friend in California read the post and wanted to read the sermon. That got me started thinking about blogging again. So a little later I'll post the sermon here.

No comments: